In this episode, we’re joined by @christianp, who is Christian Lawson-Perfect in real life, our first returning special guest co-host ((That said, I think @draon_dodo has been involved in two previously.)). We discuss:
- The Big Internet Math Off and associated stickerbook
- 99 variations on a proof by Philip Ording
- The Art of Statistics - Learning from Data by David Spiegelhalter
- Maths on the back of an envelope - Rob Eastaway
- 1 in 8 men believe they “could” win a point against Serena Williams.
- Green number lines
- via Adam Atkinson: Zachtronics games are now free for school use. Also, “Baba is You” is fun.
- Mathematical objects podcast
- Via @peterrowlett: The Talking maths with your kids hashtag #tmwyk
A selection of other posts
subscribe via RSS